Covid 19 Update
Over the last 18 months, our lives have been turned upside down with restrictions on numbers for events and lockdowns.
We finally have no restrictions and hopefully things are more like we would expect as some form of normality, but what do these changes mean for us as a company and you as our customer?
- We have been double jabbed in addition to the booster jab, but will for peace of mind continue regular rapid testing.
- In all honesty, the hygiene guidance was something we have always followed and will remain in place as general good practice.
- Whilst we will no longer be required to wear a mask, out of respect for you as our customer and the general public we will continue to wear face masks as a standard practice.
- The main change is the increasing numbers allowed at events, so we will be allowing more time to set up for weddings and any events requiring chair or table set ups.
- We will gladly offer video call meetings, as some customers have mentioned how easy the option made the booking and planning process. Though meeting on site at your venue has real benefits for all events so we will now be booking these in from Monday 19th July 2021